- Cross-protocol with RS232/RS422 & IP
- High-quality joystick allows for effortless, one-handed pan, tilt & zoom control
- Tactile feel with professional rocker switch for zoom control
- Automatically search available IP cameras in a network & assign IP addresses easily
- Tally Indicator with on-air tally mode
- Quick control of all camera settings
- Upgradable firmware via USB
The Marshall VS-PTC-IP PTZ Camera Controller is designed to operate seamlessly across multiple camera protocols on a single network. Used for live event production and content creation, the VS-PTC-IP offers detailed operation through a high-quality PTZ joystick, professional zoom rocker, and individual fine-tune adjustment knobs for iris, white balance, exposure, red/blue, shutter speed, focus, pan/tilt speed, and zoom speed. The VS-PTC-IP offers cross protocol mix-control on one controller operating RS232/RS422/RS485 and IP, as well as ONVIF, and VISCA over IP. The VS-PTC-IP can setup 7 cameras via RS232, 14 cameras via RS422, and 255 cameras via IP; all selectable through a single controller. Easy IP camera discovery function automatically searches for all available IP cameras on a network. The VS-PTC-IP can store up to 6 selectable ASSIGN function keys and save up to 256 camera presets with memory of image parameters and 8 transition patterns/cruises to recall camera moves. Dedicated knobs and control buttons simplify direct access to frequently used functions without needing to use on-camera menus.
The Marshall VS-PTC-IP is fully compatible with most PTZ cameras on the market, including all Marshall PTZ Cameras and Sony BRC/SRG series cameras.