Micro Remote Pan/Tilt Head for Marshall Miniature Cameras with Camera Link Cable
- Smooth synchronous pan & tilt remote control
- Compatible with all Marshall Miniature cameras
- Pass-through power & camera control using included Camera Link cable
- 64 preset positions
- 1/4-20″ mount for use with any standard tripod, clamp or grip equipment
- Upright or inverted installation
- Wide input range, enabling cable runs up-to 1,000ft
- Weather resistant design, enabling all-weather use with CV503-WP
CV-PT-HEAD enables remote repositioning of Marshall Miniature cameras. At just 90mm tall, the pan/tilt head can be installed & hidden wherever needed to facilitate previously impossible shots.
It is compatible with all Marshall Miniature cameras. With the included Camera Link cable, Marshall cameras can be powered and controlled using the same cable run as the head itself. Wide input voltage of 12v to 35v means cable runs of up-to 1,000ft are possible.
The head can be mounted with any standard 1/4-20″ grip equipment – both upright or inverted.
The IP65 weather resistant design of CV-PT-HEAD provides an all-weather solution when used with Marshall’s CV503-WP weatherproof camera.
Used with CV-MICRO-JYSTK, 64 pre-set positions can be stored and recalled with ease.
|Pan & Tilt Movement Range
|Pan & Tilt Payload
|16mm (camera platform) x 55mm (base) x 89.51mm (height)
|12~35V @ 0.5A + camera (12V @ 1A)