- 5″ Touchscreen with Intuitive Operation
- Control up to 7 Marshall Pro-Series Cameras
- Up to 300m Distance Using Common 3-Pin XLR Cable
- Global or Individual Camera Adjustment
- Save & Load Camera Presets
- USB Port Enables Firmware Upgrades
The new 5-inch Touchscreen RCP Camera Control unit allows for remote operation of up to seven Marshall Mini & Compact cameras. It features intuitive touchscreen control with user-friendly, fine-tune adjustment dials for quick changes on the fly.
Common 3-pin XLR cable connection allows for cable-runs at distances of up to 300 meters (1,000 ft). Adjustments made on camera without OSD Menu appearing on video stream.
The touchscreen interface offers self-help dialogs, favourite settings, save features as well as intelligent menu and sub-menu layouts. The fine-tune finger dials enable precise adjustments for white balance, red/blue gain, gamma, black level, brightness, exposure, iris, shutter, resolution, frame-rate, and more, and they can be adjusted simultaneously or one at a time. The CV-RCP-V2 comes pre-programmed with control protocols for all Marshall Pro-Series Cameras.