VAC-12HUC converts HDMI 2.0 inputs to USB-C, allowing any Marshall HDMI-based camera to interface with a Mac, PC or Linux computer for streaming and teleconferencing. The active loop-through HDMI output and 10-bit input sampling allow seamless integration with professional AV workflows without sacrificing quality. VAC-12HUC features a rugged and compact design for enhanced portability with power provided through the USB 3.0 output.
- Connect HDMI devices to a Mac/PC/Linux computer via USB-C
- Plug & play design ensures instant hassle-free setup
- USB-powered – no separate power supply required
- Computer control interface with UVC control
- 10-bit input sampling
- Compatible with applications including Zoom, Skype & WebEx
- Active HDMI loop-through